VINEX are hiring a Member Services Manager with proven sales experience, based in Europe with regional focus in Spain, Portugal, South America and South Africa
Wine Industry Engagement
In line with the Company’s vision, this position is responsible for proactively engaging target members and increasing their knowledge, skills, trust and motivation of our services which contribute to advancing the digital transformation of the global wine supply-chain.
“To open members’ eyes and equip them with the know-how that delivers them with outcomes beyond their expectation, again and again.”
Working with the Managing Director and targeting existing VINEX members, your task is to become an agent for positive change and outcomes.
Change: introducing the online tools and functionality of our services, many being new or alternatives to existing processes; as detailed below.
Outcomes: measured by the quantity and quality of a member’s online activation, interactions and retention.
Industry-first global B2B marketplace
- Demonstrate and promote the trading functionality, strategies, efficiencies and ease
- Probe members on their current requirements and specific market needs
- Liaise across the VINEX team to match wine requirements and facilitate trades
- Develop a core set of 25 accounts and work with them to become advocates of VINEX
Industry-first wine payments platform
- Identify the gate-keeper, introduce new VINPay and obtain a transactions commitment
- Increase VINEX traded and Direct traded payment transactions through VINPay
- Negotiate minimum 12 month value commitment.
In addition, the role is to:
- Listen to what’s not being said and ask the probing questions, to best offer solutions
- Keep one eye circling for opportunities
South America, Spain, Portugal and South Africa
Key Performance Indicators
The success of this role will be measured against the following indicators:
- The calibre of industry professionals engaged
- The services activated by key accounts
- The sustained growth of member interactions and transactions
- The contribution of constructive feedback, with suggested improvements
- The monetisation generated from key accounts
Requirement to work across time zones, and at times outside regular business hours
Qualifications and Experience Preferences
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Financial, Administration or similar fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B sales and/or service roles
- Demonstrable business customer relationship development skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish, with additional languages an advantage
- Proficient in using a cross-section of web-based applications
- Self-motived, intuitive and resourcefulness
- Outcome focused with determination and resilience
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and meet deadlines
- A willingness to positively contribute to discussions and be part of a developing team
- Possess a strong sense of internal and external customer service
- Demonstrate mature, professional and ethical behaviour
- Min. 28 hours per week (4 days x 7hrs), flexible
- Annual leave entitlement
- Monthly fee + eligible for performance bonus
- Expense reimbursement (within an approved limit)
Min. 12 month term is offered, with a 3 month probationary period
The successful applicant will report to the Managing Director, work closely with the Member Services Director – Europe (based in France); and interact with the Member Support Manager (based in Australia).
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter in English to email@example.com with the reference “Member Services Manager”