cOnO by Casulá are selecting a Sales Director in Spain for an International winery group.
This company embodies innovation in terms of development and marketing of premium wines internationally. With vineyard and winery operations in several important regions including France, Argentina, Chile, and Spain, a highly credible and extensive brand portfolio, and a relentless commitment to sustainable business practice, it has established industry and consumer notoriety and credibility the world over.
The company is looking for a Sales Director (M/F) of its Spanish operations, including wineries, commercialization and distribution of its portfolio (national and international).
- Defining the business strategy (Spain and abroad) in collaboration with the teams in the field and executive management
- Spear heading market development initiatives in concert with the parent company
- Anticipating staffing needs to capitalize on opportunity and achieve market & growth objectives
- Developing the recommended ranges for still wines and spirits
- Defining the lines of communication in collaboration with management and being the primary company spokesperson for direct dealings with the media and other key influencers.
- Developing and executing a timely and cost effective market communication plan
- Analyzing and monitoring the sales operations and defining critical KPI’s
- Defining and following through on effective reporting of activity for the region
- Maintaining a continuous watch and communicating key market and competitive developments
- Creating, expanding and nurturing your industry network
- Assuming link with technical teams to anticipate and pass on needs of production.
Languages : Spanish, English (French optional)
Diploma : Formación profesional de segundo grado (wine), Oenologist and a sales diploma
Qualification : Winemaking and wine-tasting plus 2/5 years in a sales position. A knowledge of spirits and wines for the Spanish markets. A significant experience in wine tasting is requested for credibility in the marketplace.
- Organized and autonomous
- Good Leadership skills
- Open to change
- Action and results orientated
- Fixed salary and significant bonus (30k – 40k)
- Manager Position
- Cell and laptop
- Sales expenses